Saturday, July 16, 2011

Celebrate!

As some of you know, my older sister, Sharayah, and I graduated from high school in May.
DSC_0130
(Our whole family). :)


Our parents had a pretty big celebration for us the next day.
It felt like a reunion...Much talking and laughter.
I enjoyed it.
To see all the people, some who I haven't seen in a few years, well, it was just cool.
I also took a lot of pictures.
Here are just a few. :)

DSC_0224
(Cake was designed and made by my mom).
I love lemons. :)
DSC_0310
Sharayah's table. Thanks to Ms. Bonnie for decorating!
DSC_0212
My table. :)
DSC_0211
Close up of the camera on the table (above).
I wanted to take it with me. It's from the 1940's, I believe. Made in Germany. :)
DSC_0230
Hahaha! 
This is the work of my Uncle Allan.
It's supposed to say the 2nd Tuesday, 7:00.
But he switched it so it says 7nd Tuesday, 2:00.
DSC_0491
One of the balloons we used for decorations...
DSC_0490
One of the tables. 
We had about 5 photos on each table of Sharayah and me when we were younger. 
I wish I could burn some of those pictures...Haha.
DSC_0241
Me and my brother! :)
We actually kind of look alike in this picture.
DSC_0301
This is me with Cole. 
He's the younger brother of Colleen (one of my good friends).
Colleen says that Cole and I look like we are brother and sister. What do you think?
DSC_0329
Sharayah, Gummy (our great-grandmother), and me. :)
DSC_0475


After our graduation ceremony, I took some pictures of Sharayah.
DSC_0157
DSC_0159
DSC_0161
DSC_0170


Then, before the party, I made my cousin take a few pictures of me. :)
DSC_0268
DSC_0264
DSC_0252
DSC_0493
DSC_0505

Then, after/during the party, I took a lot more pictures.


This is my friend Colleen (the one that I mentioned before).
She's pretty much the best. :)
(This was taken riiiight before she got her braces off).
DSC_0564
Us together. :)
DSC_0531

My sister, Melanie. :)
DSC_0567
Here's Colleen and her cousin, Evan.
DSC_0350
He is so cute...I love those two teeth on the bottom. 
DSC_0437
DSC_0435
DSC_0433
When I look at this picture, I can almost hear his belly laugh.
:D
DSC_0424
Love this one! I could have taken pictures of him all day! :)
DSC_0442
DSC_0454


At the party, I also took some pictures of Riley, our karate instructor's daughter. :)
DSC_0366
DSC_0393
DSC_0356
DSC_0392
DSC_0391
She's so cute. :)
DSC_0390
DSC_0385
Favorite!
DSC_0369


Then, I took some pictures of Emilee, (another of Colleen's siblings).
This girl is adorable.
DSC_0555
DSC_0554
She's a goofball too. :)
DSC_0549


Well, that's it for today! 
I hope you enjoyed a little glimpse of our graduation party. :)
Much love,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)