My family always goes to my great-grandmother's house for Easter. :)
We have a good time.
It used to be just me and my siblings + our one cousin, but now I have a lot of younger cousins (which is very useful for practicing my children photography skills), and it kind of gets noisy at times. :D
It used to be just me and my siblings + our one cousin, but now I have a lot of younger cousins (which is very useful for practicing my children photography skills), and it kind of gets noisy at times. :D
Even though everyone gets kind of stressed out to start with (you'd have to meet my family to know what I mean), we always have fun.
There's always laughter.
Always talking.
And food.
It's just a fun time to get together with family. :)
Here are some favorite photos of my family members at Easter this year.
This is my sister Kimberly, holding our newest cousin, Irelynn. Irelynn's expression makes this photo awesome. :D

Cousin and brother. (The blondie is my brother).

Cousin again (his parents don't want his name posted online).

Trysten! This cousin is a major cutie. :)

Mike and Trysten. (Mike is her dad). :)

Brother again (Reagan). :)
\
Cousin Drieden. (He's Trysten's brother).

Gaaahhh! Would it be weird if I said that I want her eyes?? :D


I love her.

Kim giving Drieden a piggy-back ride. Hahah, his expression looks kind of impish. :D

Irelynn and another Cousin (her parents don't want her name posted). Irelynn is Drieden and Trysten's little sister.

I love this one...Again, Irelynn's face makes the photo awesome. :D


Daddy + Daughter. :)

Here's another cousin, Cole. He's hilarious. :)

Me. What? I can't always be the one behind the camera...Sometimes they force me to be in front of it.

And of course, our family gatherings are never complete without Miss Drama getting her feelings hurt.
She makes a really cute sad model though, and she usually doesn't stay mad/sad for long. :)

Last photo. My Great-grandmother (we call her Gummy...it's what my dad called her when he was little, because he couldn't say "Grandma"), and Irelynn.

Hope you enjoyed these! :)
~Valerie
There's always laughter.
Always talking.
And food.
It's just a fun time to get together with family. :)
Here are some favorite photos of my family members at Easter this year.
This is my sister Kimberly, holding our newest cousin, Irelynn. Irelynn's expression makes this photo awesome. :D

Cousin and brother. (The blondie is my brother).

Cousin again (his parents don't want his name posted online).

Trysten! This cousin is a major cutie. :)

Mike and Trysten. (Mike is her dad). :)

Brother again (Reagan). :)
\Cousin Drieden. (He's Trysten's brother).

Gaaahhh! Would it be weird if I said that I want her eyes?? :D


I love her.

Kim giving Drieden a piggy-back ride. Hahah, his expression looks kind of impish. :D

Irelynn and another Cousin (her parents don't want her name posted). Irelynn is Drieden and Trysten's little sister.

I love this one...Again, Irelynn's face makes the photo awesome. :D


Daddy + Daughter. :)

Here's another cousin, Cole. He's hilarious. :)

Me. What? I can't always be the one behind the camera...Sometimes they force me to be in front of it.

And of course, our family gatherings are never complete without Miss Drama getting her feelings hurt.
She makes a really cute sad model though, and she usually doesn't stay mad/sad for long. :)

Last photo. My Great-grandmother (we call her Gummy...it's what my dad called her when he was little, because he couldn't say "Grandma"), and Irelynn.

Hope you enjoyed these! :)
~Valerie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)