I don't really know their "story," but I do know that they make a good couple, and they were extremely easy to work with as far as modeling goes.
(They were the models for the workshop I just blogged about). :)
I love their personalities, and I loved shooting them.
I'm sure they felt a little bit uncomfortable in front of the cameras (wouldn't you feel uncomfortable if you were modeling for 12 new photographers who have no clue what to do?), but it didn't show!
They looked very natural, and were willing to do pretty much whatever we asked.
I couldn't have asked for a better couple.
(They were the models for the workshop I just blogged about). :)
I love their personalities, and I loved shooting them.
I'm sure they felt a little bit uncomfortable in front of the cameras (wouldn't you feel uncomfortable if you were modeling for 12 new photographers who have no clue what to do?), but it didn't show!
They looked very natural, and were willing to do pretty much whatever we asked.
I couldn't have asked for a better couple.


So I pretty much adore this next picture.

I want this someday.
The I-don't-need-anything-but-you and the I'm-happiest-in-your-arms feelings.
Yeah. I really want that.


I loveloveLOVE the emotion in this picture!!! It has to be one of my all time favorites.



Awww. :)

I didn't mean to make so many of the photos black and white, it just kind of happened. I think it makes the pictures more, I don't know, soulful?
I guess I feel the emotions better when it's in B&W. :)

I LOVE the next one!


And the last two are more "artistic" than my usual style of photography, but I think that they're cool. Somehow the editing and the slight blurry-ness just work. :)


Chris and Melissa, if you read this, I want to say thank you for being awesome models. Especially when us workshop-ers didn't really know what we were doing. :)
You both rock!
Much love,
Valerie



Valerie--
ReplyDeleteThank you for these pictures! You have wonderful talent and I will definitely be printing some of these--they're just that great! You captured beautiful memories that I would like to keep for a lifetime :)
Love,
Melissa