Saturday, July 2, 2011

Workshop

Back in April, I was able to go to a workshop hosted by a fellow photographer friend. 
I enjoyed meeting new people and taking tons of pictures.
It was definitely a growing experience for me. 
I learned about running a successful photo shoot, which is one of the things I struggled with at the start of my photography journey. 
(My photo shoots were really awkward).
April 2011 marked the one year point for me since I've started doing shoots.
I have grown SO MUCH in my photography since then and I hope to grow a lot more in the upcoming year.
Here are some favorites from the day! 
Side note: Some of the pictures may seem random, but they're all from the workshop. It's my way of being artistic. Enjoy! :D


This is Anne. She is the one who basically headed up the workshop (well, her photographer dad helped too).
DSC_1008
DSC_1013
DSC_0967
Nikon!!! :)
DSC_0971
Have I mentioned that I love Daisies? They're my second favorite flower (after Sunflowers). :)
DSC_0975
DSC_0957
DSC_0979
Here's Anne getting some creative shots of...something.
I don't remember exactly what it was. :)
DSC_0977
Some fellow workshop-ers. :)
DSC_1263
They'll do whatever it takes to get a good shot, even if it means using each other as a tripod. :D
DSC_1088
DSC_1457
Here's Anne shooting Melissa. 
(Melissa and Chris were our models for the workshop, I have a separate post with their photos).
DSC_1266
Anne, thank you so much for having the workshop!
As I said earlier, I learned a lot.
Much love,
Valerie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)