Last week, I had an awesome photo-shoot opportunity.
A lady from my church needed some shots of herself (as Cinderella) for an event at Chick-Fil-A, and I got the job!
I've always wanted to shoot Cinderella, and I finally got the chance! :)
I loved it.
She was so easy to photograph, and she makes the perfect-est Cinderella, because her personality and looks are exactly right for the character. It's awesome.
Anyway, here are my favorites! :)

I think she looks exactly like Cinderella...


Couldn't decide between color and B&W.

I adore the next two photos. :)


Love.



I asked her to kind of get into character, and show me some of the princess moves and stuff she uses at parties...and I got the last two shots from that. :)

My favorite.

Jaime, thank you so much for hiring me as your photographer for Cinderella! I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to maybe "shooting" some of your other characters in the future. :)
Much love,
Valerie
Anyway, here are my favorites! :)

I think she looks exactly like Cinderella...


Couldn't decide between color and B&W.

I adore the next two photos. :)


Love.



I asked her to kind of get into character, and show me some of the princess moves and stuff she uses at parties...and I got the last two shots from that. :)

My favorite.

Jaime, thank you so much for hiring me as your photographer for Cinderella! I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to maybe "shooting" some of your other characters in the future. :)
Much love,
Valerie
thanks for the linkage! and this shoot is such a cute idea.
ReplyDelete