Sunday, September 25, 2011

Quick update.

Hey there!
Wow, time seriously has a way of flying by...I decided that I needed to let y'all know that I am still here. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or anything like that.
I haven't blogged lately, but that doesn't mean that I haven't taken any pictures. :) 
I was having trouble uploading pictures using Flickr, so I switched to Photobucket, but I haven't had the time to blog since then.
Meanwhile, college classes have started for me, and so far I'm liking it. Yeah, it's the old "community college" thing, but it works for now.
I'd love to sit down and tell you every single thing that went on this Summer (it was marvelous, definitely the best Summer I've ever had...I learned so much).
 I hope you, dearest reader, have had a marvelous Summer too.
I promise to do a "real" blog post soon!
(Bear with me, I'm a busy college student and all that. Classes, studying, and family priorities come before blogging). :)


Yeah, so here's one of my recent photos.
Definitely a favorite. 
I think I may have to get a large print of this, and frame it...
Photobucket

Hopefully I'll get the chance to blog some of my photo shoots soon, but I hope this satisfies you until then.
Much love! :)
~Valerie Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)