Last night I had the opportunity to take senior pictures for my best friend, Amy. Let me just say that I had a lot of fun. We've been friends for about 4 years (we met at camp when we were 13, but weren't really friends until the next year). Amy and I are the same age, but she is graduating later than I did, (which is fineee! Technically, I should have graduated this year too).
Well, you'll hear more about Amy in the full post, but for now, here's a little sneak peek. :)
I needed a picture with my best friend, so Amy's sister, Jill (see the last photo), took some. This is my favorite. :)
Then I asked Amy to take one of me and Jill. :)
I love Amy and Jill, and I'm so glad to have friends like them!
Amy, it was so good to see you and Jill (and your mom & dad) last night! Let's not wait until camp to see each other again...Haha, I know we won't.
I can't wait to get the rest of your pictures edited! Hopefully it won't take me too long. :)
Much love,
~Valerie





No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)