Monday, October 3, 2011

Kimberly & Olivia

Meet Kimberly and her daughter Olivia.Photobucket
In July, Kimberly and her husband, Chad, welcomed this little guy (Jeremiah) into their family. Congratulations, by the way...He's so cute! :) (More of him to come in another post).
Photobucket

I kind of wanted to experiment with a maternity shoot, and Kimberly was up for it (I should specify...this happened before Jeremiah came). There were some things that I should've done differently, but I ended up with some pretty good pictures. It was definitely a learning experience. 
I hope to shoot some more maternity sessions in the future. It was fun! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I also just took some pictures of Olivia...She was so hard to photograph. Every time I would go to take a picture, she moved! I got some pretty decent photos though. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(She threw a fit because she didn't want to be in the stroller).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel like this post is chopped up, and kind of random, but maybe it's just me. Oh well.
Kimberly, thanks for letting me "experiment" and grow in my photography, by using you and Olivia (and now Jeremiah) as models. It means a lot. :)
I hope you enjoyed these photos!
~Valerie Beth

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are wonderful!!! I love the water fountain. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot how much I loved some of these photos - now that I'm not on Facebook I can't look at them anymore :( When you get me a cd I'm going to get some of the pictures printed :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day! :)