Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Daniel C. {fifteen}

This is my friend Daniel.
Photobucket
He's a cool dude.
He and his family live in Virginia, almost 4 hours away from us. (We try to go visit them once a year, and they do the same).
This past August, it was their turn to come see us, and Daniel had just turned 15. His mom asked if I'd be willing to do photos of him like they have done every year for his birthday. I agreed, and I don't think I've ever had so much fun during a shoot before. Daniel has a great sense of humor and kept me laughing the whole time. I took him all over the farm (on what was probably one of the hottest days of the Summer). Poor Daniel. It was super hot outside, and I kept making him get up and move...But he was great and we ended up getting some really good shots! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The photo below is one of my favorites. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He has such a great smile. :)
Photobucket

We were almost finished with the shoot when Daniel told me that he felt like he had been visited by a "solo paparazzi." He claimed that I took about 50x more photos of him than Sears does. :) I told him that his mom was paying me to take his picture, so he had no choice but to sit there and let me take his picture. Hahaha.
Daniel, thanks for bearing with me and my "shutter-happy" finger! :) Hope to see you soon!
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)