Hey people!
I have an announcement to make.
I started a new blog called "Steps of Faith."
You can find it here: www.valeriebeth.blogspot.com
I will be using the new blog to keep everyone updated on my trip from April 5th-September 20th.
You can expect to see tons of photos (from Hawaii & other places), read my random thoughts, and be updated on prayer requests. You can also donate money to help with the fundraising for the missions part (I need about $7,500), so please head over there and check it out. :)
I invite you to follow along on this amazing journey.
Much love,
~Valerie
PS. Don't worry, I'll still be keeping this blog (and I'll even post photos from Hawaii occasionally). I just didn't want to post a ton of random stuff on this blog. I'd rather keep this one for my photography business. :)
PS. Don't worry, I'll still be keeping this blog (and I'll even post photos from Hawaii occasionally). I just didn't want to post a ton of random stuff on this blog. I'd rather keep this one for my photography business. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)