Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valerie D. {Class of 2012}

Everyone, say hello to Valerie. :)
Photobucket
I've known her since we were about 7 or 8 years old.
She's graduating in a few months, and she asked me to do her senior photos in October. (I'm still getting caught up on blogging my sessions from last semester)...
It had been a few years since we had seen each other, but we had a great time during the shoot.
When we were texting about scheduling the session, Valerie made the comment, "Yay! I finally have another Valerie in my phone!" That comment totally made my day. :) (anddd, I finally have another "Valerie" in my phone too!)
Haha...Anyway, when we talked during the session, Valerie mentioned that she'd like to be a journalist or something of that nature. 
Well, Valerie, I wish you the best after high school!
Go make our name famous. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Valerie, don't hate me for posting this photo!
I absolutely love it. It's adorable. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Ahhh, work it girl! :)
(One of my favorites).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Valerie is a black belt in Tae-kwon-do, and wanted some photos of herself in her karate-gi and hand-gear.
I wouldn't want to mess with her (I think we'd be a pretty even match though...I take martial arts too. Haha). :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
These weapons are called kamas, and Valerie demonstrated part of a kama form for me. This was my favorite photo. :)
Photobucket
Valerie, thanks for having me do your senior photos!
I quite enjoyed seeing you again.
Let's hang out soon. :)
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)