You may have heard the news already, but in case you didn't...
I'M GOING TO HAWAII
I'll be there for 12 weeks of training & photo classes.
and then I'm going on a missions outreach for 8-12 weeks
with YWAM (Youth With A Mission) and University of the Nations.
I will be part of the PhotogenX Discipleship Training School (in Kona, on the "Big Island") from April 5th-September 20th, 2012. Learning about my Savior, bringing hope and the light of Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world, and capturing the beauty of God's best-est creations (people), without masking their pain.
I am so excited about this opportunity I've been given to use photography for God's glory, and I believe God has been preparing me for this.
I have to raise $4,000-$6,000 (for the missions part) before I leave in April, so I've decided to use my photography to help raise that money, so here's the deal: $75.00 for an hour (to an hour and a half) photo shoot, and a disk of about 30 of the best photos. All the money (after tithe) will go towards my trip. Please help me raise my support! :) Shoot me an email if you'd like to schedule a shoot - photobyvalerie@gmail.com
~Valerie
with YWAM (Youth With A Mission) and University of the Nations.
I will be part of the PhotogenX Discipleship Training School (in Kona, on the "Big Island") from April 5th-September 20th, 2012. Learning about my Savior, bringing hope and the light of Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world, and capturing the beauty of God's best-est creations (people), without masking their pain.
I am so excited about this opportunity I've been given to use photography for God's glory, and I believe God has been preparing me for this.
I have to raise $4,000-$6,000 (for the missions part) before I leave in April, so I've decided to use my photography to help raise that money, so here's the deal: $75.00 for an hour (to an hour and a half) photo shoot, and a disk of about 30 of the best photos. All the money (after tithe) will go towards my trip. Please help me raise my support! :) Shoot me an email if you'd like to schedule a shoot - photobyvalerie@gmail.com
~Valerie

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)