When I met Amy at camp almost 5 years ago, I had no idea that we would become such close friends, or that I would be the one doing her senior photos!
Amy is genuine, one-of-a-kind, sweet, friendly, and amazing!
The two of us (both homeschooled, with a LOT in common), really hit it off. Amy's parents own a dairy farm (only one of the many things we have in common), and she loves to work there, milking the cows and stuff (one of the things we don't have in common...haha). As far as I know, she's planning to work there until the right man comes along and sweeps her off her feet. ;) I'm not a huge fan of farming, but she likes it. I really admire her for that.
There is so much more I could say about her, but I'll stop talking and you can just view the photos of my lovely friend. Enjoy my favorites!
Amy is genuine, one-of-a-kind, sweet, friendly, and amazing!
The two of us (both homeschooled, with a LOT in common), really hit it off. Amy's parents own a dairy farm (only one of the many things we have in common), and she loves to work there, milking the cows and stuff (one of the things we don't have in common...haha). As far as I know, she's planning to work there until the right man comes along and sweeps her off her feet. ;) I'm not a huge fan of farming, but she likes it. I really admire her for that.
There is so much more I could say about her, but I'll stop talking and you can just view the photos of my lovely friend. Enjoy my favorites!
I really like the color of her eyes...So blue!
And her complexion? Yep, I'm jealous.
(I couldn't decide between b&w and color).
I kind of adore this photo below... :)
Warning: this next photo is one of my favorites. Gahhh!!!
Andddd ending the post with one of my favorites from the shoot!
Amy, I wish you the best of luck after high school!
Let's get together soon. :)
~Valerie
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)