Five of my favorite things the past few weeks.
1. Mudlove. I've been keeping them busy. I just ordered some more bands (to sell) in order to raise money for my trip with YWAM. :)
2. This song.
3. Lime Ricki Swimwear. My search for modest (and cute!) swimwear is over! I'll be a customer for life. :)
4. Smoothies. And pineapple. So technically two things, but when they're mixed together...BAM! Pineapple smoothie! Yummmm. (I've been on a smoothie kick recently...I really want my own personal smoothie maker).
5. Picasa. How have I lived without it??? It's so easy to use and I've been getting creative with it. If you don't have it, go download it (it's free).
4. Smoothies. And pineapple. So technically two things, but when they're mixed together...BAM! Pineapple smoothie! Yummmm. (I've been on a smoothie kick recently...I really want my own personal smoothie maker).



No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)