Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Old Lady" Adventures.

These four girls are the best (even though they're not all looking at the camera). :)
Photobucket
I've gotten to know them pretty well over the past year (it helps that we all go to the same church). :)
(yeahhh, that's me on the swing...)
Photobucket

This is Cassie.
(You may remember her senior photos from last year).
Photobucket
My friend who is friendly and outgoing.
Photobucket

This is Colleen. 
Photobucket
My friend who is sweet and genuine. 
Photobucket

This is Lesley.
Photobucket
My friend who is funny and adorable.
Photobucket
(and she's slightly strange too, but I love her anyway). :)
Photobucket
(i really like this next one).
Photobucket

And this is Keshia.
Photobucket
My friend who is completely lovely and gives the best hugs.
Photobucket
(she's also cute when she laughs). :)
Photobucket

And this,
yeahh, this is me. :P
Photobucket

We decided to go to the park and have AN adventure (and a picnic). We had a blast walking around the park. :)
Photobucket

We also went into the museum, and we weren't allowed to take pictures, but I snuck this one of Colleen. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Sadly, we didn't get to "feed the waterfall." :P
Photobucket
But we did see some pretty geese! :)
Photobucket
And we also made silly faces at the camera.
It was a good day. :)
Photobucket

Cassie, Colleen, Lesley, Keshia, you girls are lovely.
I'm privileged to call you all my friends and I'm going to miss you terribly when I'm in Hawaii (and wherever else I go). Let's not wait too much longer before another of our "old lady adventures", okay? :) <3
~Valerie
Photobucket
(thank goodness for cameras with self-timers! :D)

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is beautiful C: These are great, had so much fun (: Let's go again, let's go again!!!!

    Ps-
    I like how in your picture of you, look behind... there's Cassie holding me. hahahahaa.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day! :)