Hey all! I'm so terribly sorry for neglecting to keep you updated, but life in Hawaii has been quite hectic.
I've been here for a month now, and between my classes, assignments, and hanging out with friends, it's been tough to find a moment to sit down and blog.
I've learned a lot since my DTS (Disciplship Training School) started. Like I've said, head over to my YWAM blog (steps of faith) to read more about what's been going on.
Here are some recent photos of a few of my friends. :)
This lovely girl is Sabrina, one of my 6 roommates.
(Yes, there are 7 girls -including myself- in my room)
Here are some recent photos of a few of my friends. :)
This lovely girl is Sabrina, one of my 6 roommates.
(Yes, there are 7 girls -including myself- in my room)
This is Deb. She is beautiful. and amazing. :)
This is Sunkyung. She's sweet. and also amazing. :)
Ellie! She's super cute. and totally amazing. :)
I don't know this girl's name, but I call her a "cookie angel".
She gave me a fresh chocolate chip cookie and it was heavenly.
Isn't she the cutest ever? :)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)