Saturday, June 9, 2012

Live & Julie

Photobucket
This precious family is from Norway, and I've had the pleasure of getting to know them over the past 9-ish weeks.

I think Jarle and Ashild are the cutest couple ever. :)
Photobucket

 A few weeks ago Ashild asked me to take photos of their adorable girls, and I jumped at the chance! :)

Meet the lovely Live (pronounced LEE-vuh)...
Photobucket
and her darling sister Julie (pronounced YOO-lee-uh).
Photobucket
These girls are some of the most precious kids I've ever met. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
They're full of smiles and giggles (but don't be fooled...they can throw a good temper tantrum). :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isn't Julie the cutest bumble bee ever? :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
The princess and the bee...looking for geckos in the plants. :)
Photobucket
Live is such a darling princess. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When you live in Hawaii, you have to get a photo in a grass skirt... ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love these!! And their names are SO cool! I especially love the pronunciation of Live's name :D

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day! :)