Thursday, January 10, 2013

2012 favorites.

These photos may or may not be the BEST of 2012, but they are my favorites of 2012 and I want to share them with you. :)
Some of these photos have been on the blog before, others are just now making an appearance. Enjoy my favorite photos from my 2012 adventure!

I second shot a wedding with Courtney Reese.
Photobucket
I took photos of my newborn cousin.
Photobucket
I did some babysitting.
(I love Micah's big smile.)
Photobucket
This is my first golden glimpse of the pacific ocean (or rather, the clouds above it).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I went cliff jumping.
(yes, I jumped! It was both terrifying and exhilarating.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Green Sands beach...
Photobucket
I met and became friends with some awesome international people. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then I went to Greece for almost three months! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(the gypsy camp was my favorite, so there's a ton of photos from it.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We went to the Ancient ruins of Philippi.
Photobucket
I saw some amazing sunsets in Thessaloniki (where we lived for 2 months), Greece.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I met the Petkof family (Child Evangelism Fellowship missionaries to Greece that my family prays for) in Greece.
Photobucket
I went back to the gypsy camp. :)
(I seriously fell in love with the gypsy kids...)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was standing on Mars Hill when I took this photo (below), in Athens. I liked the yellow house with blue shutters. :)
Photobucket
We went to Ancient Corinth (this is the Corinth Canal).
Photobucket
And we also went to Aegina Island. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then it was back to Hawaii for a week!
Photobucket
Then I came home to Maryland, and took pictures of the "M" boys.
Photobucket
Photobucket
...and then I photographed her family.
Photobucket
I closed out the year with a photoshoot of this adorable family, whose photos I still have to blog. :)
Photobucket

So there you have it. My favorite photos of 2012.
To everyone who supported me financially on my almost-three-month missions trip to Greece, to everyone who prayed for me during the three months of training in Hawaii and the three months in Greece, and to my clients who hired me to take their photographs, you all helped make 2012 the best year yet. Thank you. <3 :)
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)