Saturday, February 9, 2013

M family - 2012

My last photoshoot of 2012 was of Laura and her three beautiful children, Brooke, Ben, and Emmalyn. :)
 photo DSC_6450_zps30bced90.jpg
 photo DSC_6437_zps160a3e2f.jpg
 photo DSC_6454_zpse2b9e0f5.jpg
 photo DSC_6453_zps89c63fec.jpg
 photo DSC_6464_zpsf52f5ae7.jpg photo DSC_6461_zpsfe5b0f5a.jpg
 photo DSC_6480_zps8e6a4568.jpg
 photo DSC_6498_zps7bd04d13.jpg
 photo DSC_6509_zps5b3bfa13.jpg

Brooke is the cutest little stinker...haha. :)
 photo DSC_6513_zps4fd01021.jpg
 photo DSC_6534_zps56ff4c2b.jpg
haha, Ben started copying Brooke. ;)
 photo DSC_6560_zpsaff81b06.jpg
 photo DSC_6616_zpse69f67ae.jpg
 photo DSC_6607_zps5fdb9e63.jpg
 photo DSC_6638_zpsc7fbf017.jpg
 photo DSC_6650_zps921174b4.jpg
 photo DSC_6669_zps09027a1c.jpg
 photo DSC_6678_zps76586903.jpg
 photo DSC_6709_zps1d6fa26f.jpg
 photo DSC_6744_zpsd7fa8906.jpg
 photo DSC_6737_zps0d749a59.jpg
The kids were such troopers in the cold weather, and I'm happy with how the photos turned out. :) Thanks for having me photograph your lovely family, Laura!

PS. I took photos of this adorable little family in 2010 (it was just Brooke and Ben at the time), when I was just starting into photography. If you'd like to see those photos, here's the link. :)

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! The last series of shots in front of the brick wall are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day! :)