Friday, September 13, 2013

the "H" siblings

Meet the "H" siblings! :)
When Keshia contacted me about photographing her and her two local brothers (they have an older brother who lives in California), I said yes! 
This was my first official photoshoot of 2013, and it was in April (yes, I know I'm slacking on the blogging end...but I'll blame it on jetlag and being busy).

Keshia and I have been friends for a few years now and it was such a pleasure to capture the relationship between her, Wesley, and Isaac. Enjoy! :)
Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

DSC_7056

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

DSC_7253

Harney-2013

Harney-2013
Isaac insisted on making a dandelion heart in tribute to their brother in California. :) 
Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013

Harney-2013-HighRes

Thanks for making my first shoot of 2013 an easy one, guys! :)
much love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)