When my aunt and uncle invited their pastor's family to visit our family farm and see the milking, I had no idea that I would be photographing their son, Tyler, a few weeks later. :) My aunt had heard that Tyler needed senior photos taken and mentioned to Amy (Tyler's mom) that I am a photographer and shown her some of my photos. Well, Tyler was in South Korea on a school trip when his family came to the farm, and the senior photo deadline was fast approaching. So when Amy and I met on the farm, I was basically hired on the spot. ;)
I was getting ready to go to Uganda and wouldn't be in the country when Tyler got back from S. Korea, but while I was in Uganda, Amy and I emailed a few times to plan the session. I had about two weeks in August between my Uganda trip and my 2 month trip to New Zealand and Australia, and it got a bit crazy, but I'm so glad that everything worked out to do this shoot! Tyler's brothers told me that taking photos of Tyler would be difficult, but I think they definitely over-exaggerated. Tyler was VERY easy to work with (and have I mentioned that he's pretty photogenic too?), which made my job very easy! :)
Probably my favorite pose/photos from the session! :)
Tyler is a Baltimore Orioles fan (woot, woot!), and wanted some photos in his O's t-shirt. I, of course, was happy to oblige. :)
Tyler mentioned that he'd like to do something with graphic design in the future.
Amy said she thinks he should be a teacher because he's good with kids.
But I think that whichever career path he chooses to pursue, he will rock it and be very successful at it. (but whatever he does, I think it should involve a suit and tie. because he totally rocks the suit and tie.) :)
Tyler is a pretty laid-back and reserved guy, but I hardly had to do much directing/coaching as I was posing him. He was a natural in front of the camera!
Tyler, I hope the rest of the school year goes well for you. I wish you the best after graduation! Thank you so much for making my job super easy! :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)