Monday, December 2, 2013

where i've been and why i dropped off the face of the blog world.

So. 
You may have wondered where I went and why I dropped off the blog world for a while.
Well.
There's a very simple explanation.
I procrastinate really bad.
and I've been terribly busy.
Which is a GREAT combination...not!

I haven't just been busy though.
I've been traveling the rest of the world.
In June I went to Mexico for a week.
In August I went to Uganda for two weeks.
and for the months of September & October, I was in New Zealand and Australia.
So I'm definitely not lying when I said I've been busy and traveling the world. ;)

I'm still taking photos and have heaps of senior and family sessions to blog,
but today I wanted to share a special video with you.
I made this from the video clips I took in Uganda.
I am so proud of this video (did I mention that it took me about a week to make, and then about 15 hours to upload to YouTube?), and I would absolutely LOVE if you could take about 5 minutes and watch it. :)

These kids stole my heart. Be careful, they might steal yours also. <3



PS. if it won't play on Blogger, you can hop over and watch it here on YouTube. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)