I had the pleasure of photographing Noel back in November.
We did photos on my grandfather's farm and at her high school's football field, since she's on her school's Color Guard team.
Noel was so great to work with. She was willing to do whatever I told her, which allowed me to get creative. :) Enjoy!
Noel was so great to work with. She was willing to do whatever I told her, which allowed me to get creative. :) Enjoy!
I love these photos! We walked into the barn and the light was amaaaazing. We had struggled with the wind (this shoot won the "windiest photoshoot i've ever done" award), but it worked to our advantage for some nice "wind-blown-hair" shots. :)
Did I mention that Noel's eyes are amazing?
(She does a pretty fantastic model face too...)
I could tell that Noel loves being part of the Color Guard. She is also really good at it! This was one of the most unique and personalized shoots I've done. I loved being forced to step outside of my comfort zone and do some more "action" photography. I'm quite happy with the results. It was so much fun to watch (and take pictures) while Noel did her thing! :)
Noel, I wish you the best of luck while you're finishing up the last semester of high school (and when you go off to college). :) Thank you so much for having me do your senior photos! It was my pleasure.
~Valerie
































No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)