My 3rd ever official photoshoot (nearly 4 years ago!), I took senior photos for a girl named Ariana. I kind of knew Ariana, but not well, and I couldn't turn her down! :) Ariana's senior photos turned out great and are still some of my favorite portraits I've taken (although my photography has come a long way since then).
What does this have to do with Aaron, you ask? Well, he's Ariana's younger brother! :) I absolutely loved having the privilege of shooting Aaron! He's a great guy with a genuine heart for ministry and serving God, and I think he will definitely go places and do fantastic things with his life.
What does this have to do with Aaron, you ask? Well, he's Ariana's younger brother! :) I absolutely loved having the privilege of shooting Aaron! He's a great guy with a genuine heart for ministry and serving God, and I think he will definitely go places and do fantastic things with his life.
Enjoy my favorite photos!
When the first few photos look like this, you know it's going to be a good photoshoot. :)
side note: Aaron and I both wore v-neck t-shirts, denim shirts, black skinny jeans and Converse style shoes to the photoshoot (unintentionally matching). What can I say? My clients have great style! ;)
Love this next shot!
Aaron and his mom. :)
He's pretty fantastic at the RipStik, and I really love how these photos turned out!
I mean, it must be pretty hard to ride a RipStik, hold a guitar, watch for cars, look at the camera, and smile, all while riding AWAY from the camera. but Aaron did fabulously!
Aaron, it was such a pleasure working with you! I wish you the best in whatever career you choose to pursue! :)
~Valerie




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)