Bethany, Bethany, Bethany. Where do I start?? :)
I met Bethany last year. She and my sister, Kim, were teaching CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship) 5-day Clubs together for the summer. Kim would come home with stories about Bethany quoting Bad Lip Readings and Doctor Who. And after some begging, she had convinced Mom and Dad to have Bethany and her family over one Sunday evening.
When Bethany and her family came over, I found out that I actually photographed her oldest brother's engagement session while tagging along with Courtney (it was a learning experience, one of my first shoots, and I am so thankful my photography skills have gotten better!), and I actually met her other brother at my cousin's Sweet 16 party (because he's best friends with my cousin's fiance). Discovering the ties I had with her family was kind of weird, but I decided that Bethany was fun and that I liked hanging out with her. :)
Long story short, Bethany emailed me while I was in New Zealand in September, and asked me to do her senior photos. I was delighted to! We had a great time at her home in West Virginia and at a park nearby. The weather was nice and the light was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better photoshoot. Enjoy my favorites! :)
I met Bethany last year. She and my sister, Kim, were teaching CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship) 5-day Clubs together for the summer. Kim would come home with stories about Bethany quoting Bad Lip Readings and Doctor Who. And after some begging, she had convinced Mom and Dad to have Bethany and her family over one Sunday evening.
When Bethany and her family came over, I found out that I actually photographed her oldest brother's engagement session while tagging along with Courtney (it was a learning experience, one of my first shoots, and I am so thankful my photography skills have gotten better!), and I actually met her other brother at my cousin's Sweet 16 party (because he's best friends with my cousin's fiance). Discovering the ties I had with her family was kind of weird, but I decided that Bethany was fun and that I liked hanging out with her. :)
Long story short, Bethany emailed me while I was in New Zealand in September, and asked me to do her senior photos. I was delighted to! We had a great time at her home in West Virginia and at a park nearby. The weather was nice and the light was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better photoshoot. Enjoy my favorites! :)
Bethany, I wish you the best! Good luck in college! Keep in touch! <3
~Valerie





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)