Monday, February 3, 2014

The Walls Family

This session went down in the record books and won the award for "coldest/quickest photoshoot ever". I think it was about 15 degrees (Fahrenheit) and windy. I was freezing (and so was everyone else), but we persevered and managed to get some lovely photos.

I've known the Walls family for a few years now and I babysit for them occasionally.
I loved having the opportunity to photograph the family. It was fun! Yes, we had to dodge the one million other families who were also taking family photos at the same location. Yes, it was cold...but it meant that I got the chance to wear the super-warm, fingerless gloves that I bought in New Zealand. haha. :)

Enjoy my favorites!

This is Hudson. He did SO well for the photos, even though he was freezing cold. :)
DSC_9550
DSC_9552

Meet Carson. He decided that he was done with pictures less than 10 minutes into the shoot, but we managed to get some great photos of him with a little bit of encouragement (and some bribing, hehe). :)
DSC_9559
DSC_9575

and this is Riley! In between poses, she wrapped herself up in a huge blanket and walked around to keep warm. :)
DSC_9580
DSC_9584
DSC_9594
DSC_9602
DSC_9603
DSC_9614
DSC_9641

There's a little white Civil War-era church at the location we used, and we were able to go inside the church to warm up for a little bit. :)
DSC_9648
DSC_9741
DSC_9710
DSC_9752
DSC_9760
DSC_9769
DSC_9804

aaaand possibly my favorite of the shoot. :)
DSC_9813
DSC_9842

Thank you Walls family! Y'all were such troopers! :)
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)